people were able to sign up for slowdrafts on the message boards

pinstripepower

Post by pinstripepower » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 am

greg you and tom did it this way last year and i think there was about 25 slow draft leagues players were using this for a prep for the main events you were able to see the leagues fill up in a matter of 48 hours and everyone paid down the road run a thread and see what happens I will be the first to sign up as long as the full $150 hits the CC# after FEB 15 WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Catch

Post by Catch » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Originally posted by pinstripepower:

greg you and tom did it this way last year and i think there was about 25 slow draft leagues players were using this for a prep for the main events you were able to see the leagues fill up in a matter of 48 hours and everyone paid down the road run a thread and see what happens I will be the first to sign up as long as the full $150 hits the CC# after FEB 15 WHAT DO YOU THINK???? Dude, go to the main message board called "GENERAL." There you will find a topic about slow drafts that runs 21 pages long. And why should Greg allow you to draft now but pay after the draft is complete? There will be slow drafts after 2/15 to oblige your financial situation.

pinstripepower

Post by pinstripepower » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

hey catch this what was done last year FYI mind your own F business

Catch

Post by Catch » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

PINSTRIPE, I guess you do not have the time to read other posts; especially, from the main board. All your answers will be found there. Btw, when you get your head out of your ass, you will realize this year is not the same as last year in the fantasy sports business.

Unfortunately, Greg had to chase a few customers last year for not paying their draft tabs; in fact, he mentioned some of those bad debts went to collection. Because of those select few that did not pay, I don't see how in a public forum Greg will allow you to "draft-first pay-later." If that be the case, Greg mark me 2nd in line for this PINSTRIPE offer.

Catch

Post by Catch » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh yea, it is my F business, when I put my good money down and see these kinda posts in a public forum. If you do not want me to give my 2 cents take your posts to private message or email.