software for online drafts

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 am

Will the online drafts be done through mockdraftcentral? If not, when or how can we get access to the software that will be used?

Thanks

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 am

Originally posted by Lefty:

Will the online drafts be done through mockdraftcentral? If not, when or how can we get access to the software that will be used?

Thanks The drafts are run on our site here. You can access them from your team pages. We do not have mock draft capability for the rooms at the present time.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Atlas

Post by Atlas » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

quote:Originally posted by Lefty:

Thanks The drafts are run on our site here. You can access them from your team pages. We do not have mock draft capability for the rooms at the present time.
[/QUOTE]I can't access anything at this point.

Will we at least be able to see what the room looks like and how its set up more than 15 minutes before we have to draft?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Originally posted by Atlas:

quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

quote:Originally posted by Lefty:

[/QUOTE]I can't access anything at this point.

Will we at least be able to see what the room looks like and how its set up more than 15 minutes before we have to draft?
[/QUOTE]Yes, you'll be able to access it well in advance of the starting time on the day of the draft. I'll check on the exact time the draft rooms open on the day of the draft but I know people have already been in the room well before their drafts began.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Bluecat

Post by Bluecat » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I was able to access the draft room around 5pm for my 9pm $125 sat. league this past Wednesday.

Lefty

Post by Lefty » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:34 am

If the order of players is not determined by the ADP's from Mock Central, how are they determined? And is there any way to get a current list? Or is there a list?

PBR Street

Post by PBR Street » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 am

I'm sure the answer to this must be yes, but just to confirm, if we rank players under the "draft prep" link, will our saved rankings be imported into the draft room on draft day?

Thanks.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am

Originally posted by PBR Street:

I'm sure the answer to this must be yes, but just to confirm, if we rank players under the "draft prep" link, will our saved rankings be imported into the draft room on draft day?

Thanks. Yes they will.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich