How about an Update

Money

How about an Update

Post by Money » Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 am

Greg,

Congratulations on the pain free transition to the baseball season. Now that were six weeks in I was wondering if you could update the community on future improvements and tweaks to the system. Everyone has their own little wish list, what are the IT priorities moving forward?

Thanks
Joe

Money

How about an Update

Post by Money » Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Originally posted by Money:

Greg,

Congratulations on the pain free transition to the baseball season. Now that were six weeks in I was wondering if you could update the community on future improvements and tweaks to the system. Everyone has their own little wish list, what are the IT priorities moving forward?

Thanks Bump
Joe

Money

How about an Update

Post by Money » Fri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Originally posted by Money:

Greg,

Thanks Greg,

I don't mean to be a pain here, but can you please update if player recommendations for improvements are coming. I agree you've done a phenomenal job here, would just like to see some tweaks that could help. What say you my Friend?
Joe