1st ever "Auction Masters League," anyone interested?

slacker24

1st ever "Auction Masters League," anyone interested?

Post by slacker24 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Sunday, March 14th @ 1:00 CST for the NL-ONLY Auction

Monday, March 15th @ 7:00 CST for the AL-ONLY Auction

------------------------------------------------

Payouts:

12 x $250 = $3,000

minus $250 commish fee and Sportsline Fee = ROUGHLY $2,575 to pay out to the winners. Sine the whole idea is to show who the true "Auction Masters" are, it will be a no-trade league with the top 3 spots being paid out in each league, but ONLY THE TOP SPOT being paid out for the "Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Auction Master" contest (the combination of the AL & NL roto points accumulated).

Payouts will be as follows: Total pot: $2,575

- Each AL and NL league winner: $500 ($1,000)

- Each AL and NL 2nd place: $187.50 ($375)

- Each AL and NL 3rd place: $100 ($200)

"Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Auction Master" contest payout: Total pot $1,000

Grand Prize of $1,000 to the team with the most combined points between the AL & NL 12-team leagues!!!!!! The TRUE "Auction Master" will be rewarded!

Commish fee reasoning: Due to the fact that I'm going to have to update a spreadsheet each time for the OVERALL standings of the AL & NL leagues combined, I am charging the $250 commish fee.

As commish, I will update the OVERALL COMBINED standings every Wednesday and Sunday up until the last 3 weeks of the season. Then, I will update the OVERALL COMBINED standings every day.

For those interested, please let me know ASAP!

ROTO (5x5) using following roster(s):

c, 1b, 2b, ss, 3b, CI, MI, 5 Of's, U, U, and 9 pitchers with 6-man benches.

Anyone interested in taking part? A few "experts" may even join the league as there are no other leagues like this at this time!
cls