$125 Auction League - NFBC rules

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Greg has graciously allowed me to post this on the message board.

Once NFBC/Fanball decided to not put together NFBC satellite auctions this year, I elected to do so on my own. In the past 6 days, I have filled two, $250 mixed team auction leagues which will use NFBC rules.

I am now looking for two more teams to fill a third league, this is a $125, 15 team mixed auction league with NFBC rules. This draft will take place on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17 at 8 EST.

This league will payout 100% - 1st place - $1,175, 2nd place - $500, and 3rd place - $200.

We will be using ESPN's software and league management. The site is free. There are no Friday lineups changes (can't do it) and position eligibility will be only slightly different, but all other NFBC rules apply.

This league should be a good draft prior to the NFBC Auction Championship, so if you need a practice run, or simply want to try an auction draft for next year's championship, this is the league to join. One final incentive - if you ever wanted a piece of sportsbettingman, now is your chance (Sorry, Lance!).

If you are interested, please send a PM to me or e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks.
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 am

One team dropped out because of a conflict, so one team left now. Send a PM or e-mail if interested. Thanks.

[ March 03, 2010, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: The Mighty Men ]
Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” Isaiah 63:1

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 am

Bump because one team is now open.

The Mighty Men

Post by The Mighty Men » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 am

All filled up again. Thanks, guys.