Will anyone answer this question?

SlimShady

Post by SlimShady » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Is there a chance that anyone can answer this question? I am recently new to these leagues. What is the best fantasy software to buy for these drafts? If someone can email me, if they don't want to post, at [email protected], that would be great. If not, I understand. Thanks.
"Green Acres is the place to be"

jdryan

Post by jdryan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm

If this helps I love Fantistics great prep software and also great inseason help/ with a 14 day probable SP list/ great injury updates I am new to it but been playing Fantasy baseball 13 years and i lovet. stay away from the new one MLB is offering Bloomberg. i tried it i hated it. hope this helps.
jody ryan

SUPERFLY

Post by SUPERFLY » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm

Originally posted by alang:

Is there a chance that anyone can answer this question? I am recently new to these leagues. What is the best fantasy software to buy for these drafts? If someone can email me, if they don't want to post, at [email protected], that would be great. If not, I understand. Thanks. Microsoft Excel...........Works great. Take projections and values by position in excel, format the page and then hit Print!

Sorry to be a wiseguy... But, If your new to this style of drafting, software will be a huge hindrance ...Especially if it is software that you haven't used for 3 years in a row and are vey comfy with..You really dont want to be learning some software product on the job in a money league...

3 sheets of printed rankings, 3 colors of highlighters and a pen will be far more effective than trying to keep up with the draft in real time..

[ March 22, 2010, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: SUPERFLY ]