The definition of frustration

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 am

We have Brad Bergesen and Brandon Morrow active today (injury replacements). Both load the bases in the first inning giving up multiple runs each. If that's not bad enough the sole hitter we have in the game is the only one who makes an out.

I'm sittin here screamin "THROW STRIKES" at my TV!

Buying the MLB Extra Innings package sounded like such a good idea at the time...
My NFBC Blog (updated 8-June)
http://slocumbifyagotem.wordpress.com/

KJ Duke

Post by KJ Duke » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 am

Originally posted by Hawk:

We have Brad Bergesen and Brandon Morrow active today (injury replacements). Both load the bases in the first inning giving up multiple runs each. If that's not bad enough the sole hitter we have in the game is the only one who makes an out.

Buying the MLB Extra Innings package sounded like such a good idea at the time... And now Alex Gonzalez HR'd off Bergeson ... that's just embarrassing.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Hawk:

Buying the MLB Extra Innings package sounded like such a good idea at the time... And now Alex Gonzalez HR'd off Bergeson ... that's just embarrassing.
[/QUOTE]Lets just say it's a good thing I don't have anything throw-able within arms reach.
My NFBC Blog (updated 8-June)
http://slocumbifyagotem.wordpress.com/