Mock Draft Central trial account expiration

Mock Draft Central

Mock Draft Central trial account expiration

Post by Mock Draft Central » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:51 pm

Our first two-week trial accounts are nearing expiration and I wanted clarify a few things in advance of those expirations.

First thing, if you signup to participate in the National Fantasy Baseball Championship, your Mock Draft Central trial membership will be automatically extended until after opening day. This extension has already been applied to all currently registered NFBC participants.

Secondly, I want to explain what will happen when a trial account expires. Most noticeably, you will no longer be able to join new mock drafts. However, you will still be able to complete drafts you are already participating in.

When your trial account expires, if you are happy with the features available on Mock Draft Central, a year long membership is available for only $16.95 and is good for all sports. We are continually rolling out new features and content designed to enhance your fantasy draft preparation.

If you've gone through the entire two-week trial and still aren't convinced you want to purchase a full membership, I would ask for candid feedback on what we can offer to better meet your needs. Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] and I will personally respond to all feedback emails I receive.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jason Pliml

Mock Draft Central

[ January 27, 2004, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Mock Draft Central ]