Trial offer expiration

Mock Draft Central

Trial offer expiration

Post by Mock Draft Central » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:26 am

Thanks to everyone that participated in the free two-week Mock Draft Central trial membership offer.

Signups for the trial offer are now closed, however if you already signed up for a trial account, it will remain active for the full two-weeks.

Remember, participants in the National Fantasy Baseball Championship will receive a complimentary Mock Draft Central membership through opening day 2004.

And finally, thanks to everyone that offered feedback on Mock Draft Central. We are dedicated to continually redefining the standard for fantasy drafting and to that end, your feedback is greatly valued and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jason Pliml

Owner - Mock Draft Central

Nevadaman

Trial offer expiration

Post by Nevadaman » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:09 am

I hope I'm not the only one who's confused as hell. On the post above it says that all participating NFBC members have free mock draft membership until opening day. On the other hand, all the other posts seem to indicate that we don't. Which is it? If I'm eligible for a membership how do I get it? Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Trial offer expiration

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:51 am

You are eligible if you have signed up for the NFBC. I have forwarded the names of current members to Jason and he is then extending your membership through Opening Day. You don't have to do anything except continue drafting. Since I was in Houston for the last week, I haven't sent Jason the latest list but I will do that right now. Thanks for asking.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Sack

Trial offer expiration

Post by Sack » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:51 am

I tried several times to sign into the site and kept receiving error messages. I gave up.

Mock Draft Central

Trial offer expiration

Post by Mock Draft Central » Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:40 am

To clarify, if you officially signed up and paid for the National Fantasy Baseball Championship, you will get a free membership on Mock Draft Central through opening day 2004.

As the NFBC staff processes signups, Mock Draft Central receives notification and creates membership accounts. Once the MDC member account is created, you will receive an email with login information.

The two-week trial offer for Mock Draft Central only applies to visitors to the NFBC website that are NOT paid participants in the National Fantasy Baseball Championship.

Sack

Trial offer expiration

Post by Sack » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:28 pm

After my post - I received teh necessary codes. Great response. I look forward to taking advantage of this free service. TY

Plymouth

Trial offer expiration

Post by Plymouth » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:04 pm

Where do I get my codes to get in to Mock Draft Central? Thank you!

Mock Draft Central

Trial offer expiration

Post by Mock Draft Central » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:49 pm

If you are signed up and have paid for entry in the NFBC, email [email protected] and we will email your login information to you.