Free Mock Draft Sites For 2005 NFBC Members

Greg Ambrosius

Free Mock Draft Sites For 2005 NFBC Members

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:14 am

I'm happy to report that we have partnerships with two mock draft sites for all NFBC members this year that I think you'll really like. We have once again partnered with Mock Draft Central.com to allow NFBC members free access to mock draft as much as they'd like from now until March 19th. Once you sign up for the NFBC, Jason Pliml will send out your special inviation with ID and password and you will have free access to participate in as many drafts as you'd like. The site has been redesigned and is much easier to use this year as I already had an Experts Draft on it and I liked it. Jason has already sent out invitations to current members this week, so let's start organizing some NFBC mock drafts on that site. Have fun. Thanks Jason and happy drafting everyone.

We also have partnered with FantasyAuctioneer.com, which is a new mock auction site for Rotisserie players. George del Prado is the founder of that site and he is providing free access for all NFBC members through March 18th. You can compete in AL-only, NL-only and Mixed Auction Leagues on the site and determine player values through this mock system easily. Again, once you officially sign up for the NFBC you will get an ID and password. George will send out those IDs and passwords to current signups this week, so look for an e-mail from him today or tomorrow. Thanks George for this free service and best of luck the rest of the way.

Enjoy everyone!!!
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius