2007 NFBC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

Greg, add me to the Feb. 20th $100 winner take all satellite, RI needs some competition ;) and the Feb. 28th $100 Pay 3 Top Spots league. You can use my Discover card you have on file, ending with #8977. Thanks! Will do.

Matthew Bauler is also joining the NFBC Satellite Leagues for the first time. What's with all you football guys coming to do some baseball? :D Welcome back Patrick and welcome aboard Matthew as he will be doing a $100 league on March 7th and the $250 league on March 28th.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

headhunters

Post by headhunters » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:33 am

greg- if it is easy to do- you should put "winner take all" or "pay top 3" for all the leagues listed on page 1- or have "winner take all leagues" and "pay top 3 leagues" lined up together. as of now some have nothing listed.

diehard cub fan

Post by diehard cub fan » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:37 am

Yeah I decided to try out baseball this year Greg. I'd love to play in the main event this year but I can't make it that weekend.

Matt

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:32 am

Dave Van Der Stuyf of Willow Springs, Illinois becomes our latest member of the two $1,000 satellite leagues we're offering online this year. Dave becomes the sixth owner in the March 6th $1,000 Satellite League and he is the third owner to sign up for the March 28th $1,000 league. Welcome aboard Dave and good luck in those two events and the $250 NFBC Satellite Auction League.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Bobby J

Post by Bobby J » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 am

Greg, I will take a spot in the March 5th $250 Satellite Auction
Some Assembly Required

Big Fish

Post by Big Fish » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi Greg and Co.

The Rhode Island press coverage on the message boards has been great and it is nice to see the deserving get their just desserts, but it has been really bitterswett for us. On the one hand we are really proud of our fellow Rhode Islanders dominance, on the other any press coverage without mention of our Fightin Amish is a tremendous disappointment. Therefore, it is our duty in 2007 to bring the $1,000 SAT league trophies to Rhode Island.

We were a major dissapointment to our fans last year both in the NFBC main event as well as SAT league and we have made some executive changes at Amish Camp in St. Maarteen this off-season. Unlike last year, I WILL listen to my fathers advice when picking players (Joe Crede, Pabelbon and Dye last year I poo pooed and probably cost us a spot in the money). That being said we are ready this year to enter both $1,000 SAT leagues. It is uncertain however due to travel plans if we will be able to make it to New York for the main event. I will let you know Greg but presently looks like a conflict with business travel.

Please then sign up Larry/Matt Ross (father/son) for 1 entry in both $1,000 SAT leagues (March 8 and 28th I believe).

We will not dissapoint this year.

best regards.

Matt+ Larry Ross Fightin Amish

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Originally posted by Big Fish:

Hi Greg and Co.

The Rhode Island press coverage on the message boards has been great and it is nice to see the deserving get their just desserts, but it has been really bitterswett for us. On the one hand we are really proud of our fellow Rhode Islanders dominance, on the other any press coverage without mention of our Fightin Amish is a tremendous disappointment. Therefore, it is our duty in 2007 to bring the $1,000 SAT league trophies to Rhode Island.

We were a major dissapointment to our fans last year both in the NFBC main event as well as SAT league and we have made some executive changes at Amish Camp in St. Maarteen this off-season. Unlike last year, I WILL listen to my fathers advice when picking players (Joe Crede, Pabelbon and Dye last year I poo pooed and probably cost us a spot in the money). That being said we are ready this year to enter both $1,000 SAT leagues. It is uncertain however due to travel plans if we will be able to make it to New York for the main event. I will let you know Greg but presently looks like a conflict with business travel.

Please then sign up Larry/Matt Ross (father/son) for 1 entry in both $1,000 SAT leagues (March 8 and 28th I believe).

We will not dissapoint this year.

best regards.

Matt+ Larry Ross Fightin Amish I'll take care of this and then I'll see both of you at the Javits Center on Saturday, March 17th. No wonder you're not winning enough in the NFBC. Eddie Gillis and Dave Deterra NEVER let business get in the way of baseball!! :D
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

BackToFoulke

Post by BackToFoulke » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:54 am

Does $500 March 7th league pay top 3? And how about $500 March 8th?

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:40 am

Originally posted by BackToFoulke:

Does $500 March 7th league pay top 3? And how about $500 March 8th? ****://www.fantasybaseballchampionship.com/prizes2007.asp

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:19 am

Originally posted by BackToFoulke:

Does $500 March 7th league pay top 3? And how about $500 March 8th? Yes, all of the satellite leagues pay Top 3 spots except for the $100 winner-take-all for a 2008 NFBC free entry league. I guess I could add that to all of the lists to make sure there are no wrong assumptions. But GLY is correct, check out the Prizes link and you'll see the payouts for the $250, $500 and $1,000 satellite leagues. Thanks for asking.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:37 am

There's one spot left in the $100 Feb. 20th Winner-Take-All Satellite League if you're interested. We will close that one once we have 15 owners. Thanks everyone and welcome aboard Steve Bradley of Patterson, California.

We also have one spot left in the March 5th $250 NFBC Satellite Auction League. Welcome aboard to newcomer Jeff Olson of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota as he is our 14th team owner.

[ January 28, 2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Don Mathis

Post by Don Mathis » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:51 am

Does the free entry also include a co-manager?

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:43 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

There's one spot left in the $100 Feb. 20th Winner-Take-All Satellite League if you're interested. We will close that one once we have 15 owners. Greg, you forgot to add my name to the list. I will be the 15th owner.

Also, you forgot to add me to the Feb 28th Pay Top 3 League. Thanks.

R.I

Post by R.I » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

There's one spot left in the $100 Feb. 20th Winner-Take-All Satellite League if you're interested. We will close that one once we have 15 owners. Greg, you forgot to add my name to the list. I will be the 15th owner.

[/QUOTE]Greg, With Gly being the last sign up will we be getting are draft slots today :D :D :D ?

Also,On the feb 28th pay top three. Is that like the super satellite league for football? Two league's all going at it?

Thanks

Johnny

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:45 am

Originally posted by Don Mathis:

Does the free entry also include a co-manager? Sure.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:46 am

Originally posted by R.I:

quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

[/QUOTE]Greg, With Gly being the last sign up will we be getting are draft slots today :D :D :D ?

Also,On the feb 28th pay top three. Is that like the super satellite league for football? Two league's all going at it?

Thanks

Johnny
[/QUOTE]No, Feb. 28th will be two separate leagues and we'll close out that date as soon as the second one is full.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

R.I

Post by R.I » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:34 pm

quote:Originally posted by R.I:

quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:

Thanks

Johnny
[/QUOTE]No, Feb. 28th will be two separate leagues and we'll close out that date as soon as the second one is full.
[/QUOTE]Thanks Greg,

Whats up with the draft slots for the 20th league :confused: :confused:

Also I see no GLY :confused:

Johnny

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:12 am

I've been called a lot of names, but never, ever Stephen Keiran Jr!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:49 am

We now have a full $250 Satellite League on Tuesday, March 6th as Ed O'Donnell becomes our 15th owner. We'll keep that one open as there is still plenty of time to get a second league for that night, but this first league is set. Thanks everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Rob_643

Post by Rob_643 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Wednesday, March 28

$100 League, Pay Top Three Finishers, 7 p.m. EST

1. Scott Lerew, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

2. Jeff Prescia, Lincroft, New Jersey

3. Anson Chan, Fort Lee, New Jersey

4. Jim Christie, Rochester, New York

5. Lou Sosa, North Bergen, New Jersey

6. Gary Cutler, Jeddo, Michigan

7. Larry Katz, Morgan Hill, California

8. Steve Kiel, Manitowac, Wisconsin

9. Mike Rothe, Bethalto, Illinois

10. Stephen O'Toole, North Providence, Rhode Island

11. Aaron Gray, Memphis, Tennessee

12. John Magnozzi, Whitestone, New York

13. Jason Steeves, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

14. Aaron Yuhasz, Phoenix, Arizona

15. Bert Rhode, Richmond, Virginia

Rob_643

Post by Rob_643 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:51 pm

Sorry for the last post, I accidently clicked on post without writing my message.

Greg, for the March 28th $100 Top 3 League, obviously it is filled. Will there be another league if more people want to sign up for that same date?

I see that other dates have leagues 1 & 2. I just want to make sure because I have people who are interested in the March 28th date for the $100 Top 3.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:21 pm

Originally posted by Rob_643:

Sorry for the last post, I accidently clicked on post without writing my message.

Greg, for the March 28th $100 Top 3 League, obviously it is filled. Will there be another league if more people want to sign up for that same date?

I see that other dates have leagues 1 & 2. I just want to make sure because I have people who are interested in the March 28th date for the $100 Top 3. No, I don't think so on that date. We could have four drafts that night and I don't want too many on one night. I know there's enough interest to fill plenty of those $100 leagues, but there's only so many we can manage and do those right. Sorry.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 am

We already have 10 full NFBC Satellite Leagues, with several other leagues almost full. Check out the thread on the first post of page 1 for the complete list and keep looking at this list for daily updated listings. Thanks everyone.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

photon express

Post by photon express » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:20 am

Greg:

As you know I am a three year veteran in the NFFC. Now I am ready to sign up for the $500 Satellite Table taking place on March 8th at 7pm EST. Please ensure I am enrolled. You can hit the card I used for the 2006 NFFC. Let me know if you need the information again. Thanx-Jeff

Dirt Dogs

Post by Dirt Dogs » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:32 am

Draft Order?

Once you have full sign up for a satellite league will the draft order then be decided?
A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart