rules for satellite leagues?

Crazy Like a Fox

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:53 pm

I am wondering if there are rules and something outlining the structure of the satellite leagues, particularly the $250 (pay top 3) league.

It would be easy to use Yahoo to keep track of everything, does your website keep track of ranking players and teams like Yahoo?

I'm curious how the draft works online. I am also wondering if you can make it into the overall ranking money or if that's only for the $1,250 entry leagues.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:39 am

The rules for the satellite leagues can be found on the NFBC home page, down the left hand side. Click on NFBC Satellite Leagues and the rules will come up. All of the satellite leagues are just individual leagues where we pay the top three finishers. There is no overall grand prize like we have in the NFBC's main event. Click on Prizes to see the prize structure for all NFBC Satellite Leagues.

The drafts are held online at MockDraftCentral.com and then the leagues are run on the NFBC game site just like our other contests. The competition is stiff and the drafts are fun. Contact me personally at [email protected] if you need more information.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius