We'll take 2 for Rhody!

Big Fish

We'll take 2 for Rhody!

Post by Big Fish » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi Greg and Co.

The Rhode Island press coverage on the message boards has been great and it is nice to see the deserving get their just desserts, but it has been really bitterswett for us. On the one hand we are really proud of our fellow Rhode Islanders dominance, on the other any press coverage without mention of our Fightin Amish is a tremendous disappointment. Therefore, it is our duty in 2007 to bring the $1,000 SAT league trophies to Rhode Island.

We were a major dissapointment to our fans last year both in the NFBC main event as well as SAT league and we have made some executive changes at Amish Camp in St. Maarteen this off-season. Unlike last year, I WILL listen to my fathers advice when picking players (Joe Crede, Pabelbon and Dye last year I poo pooed and probably cost us a spot in the money). That being said we are ready this year to enter both $1,000 SAT leagues. It is uncertain however due to travel plans if we will be able to make it to New York for the main event. I will let you know Greg but presently looks like a conflict with business travel.

Please then sign up Larry/Matt Ross (father/son) for 1 entry in both $1,000 SAT leagues (March 8 and 28th I believe).

We will not dissapoint this year.

best regards.

Matt+ Larry Ross Fightin Amish