Rosters

Josh R

Rosters

Post by Josh R » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:29 pm

I was in tuesdays draft, where can I take a look at my roster and my league mates rosters? thanks!

btw-had a great time-I would sign up for a 5th league but the girlfriend just about hit the roof when she heard I was doing 5 leagues(playing in 1 local league too)

steve

Rosters

Post by steve » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:54 pm

Rosters r still on the mock draft central site. You can look at the draft and go to the roster grid,,they did not post them yet on the nfbc site.

Tom Kessenich

Rosters

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:29 am

Once I get the rosters from MDC I'll get them to STATS. They'll have them loaded soon. It will probably take a little extra time with leagues starting next week because we're going to start bombarding them with leagues.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Rosters

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:29 am

Originally posted by Josh R:

I was in tuesdays draft, where can I take a look at my roster and my league mates rosters? thanks!

btw-had a great time-I would sign up for a 5th league but the girlfriend just about hit the roof when she heard I was doing 5 leagues(playing in 1 local league too) Yes, give us a few days to get this draft to STATS and have STATS enter them on your team pages. Once they are entered into the NFBC game site, you'll have access to the draft and all other rosters.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Bruce in FL

Rosters

Post by Bruce in FL » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:31 am

Josh R, I know what you mean. I started off with a $60 league 5 years ago. Now I do this main one (with Dave, cannot do the entire $1300 myself), then the $250 Satellite, and now that $60 league which used to have 8 teams now is for $100 with a new high of 14 teams this season. I have to negotiate with my wife every year as to how much I can do each year. By the way, are there any cut throat negotiators out there? I am looking to hire someone to help me negotiate next year. Is it bad to agree to an adoption of a child to do more fantasy leagues? Good luck all. OUT

[ February 22, 2007, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Bruce in FL ]
$250 FB Sat.Champ 8/25/06
$250 FB Sat. Champ 9/1/2010

DiamondKing

Rosters

Post by DiamondKing » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:12 am

To put it as simply as possible.Agree to anything.Seventeen years ago I told my soon to be wife.I love these fantasy leagues and will always play in them.Of course at the time it was a local league,and Robot baseball.Now it is quite a few leagues and a trip out of town.
All pigs are created equal.Some are more equal than others.

poopy tooth

Rosters

Post by poopy tooth » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 am

Promise to spend some of the moeny on a vacation or home improvements. (Even watch a few "Redo my house" or "while you were away" shows.) Then say, "that would be a good idea for us." Works wonders. :D :eek: :D

[ February 22, 2007, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: poopy tooth ]

Josh R

Rosters

Post by Josh R » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:31 pm

I knew what her reaction would be, so I had to soften it. We are getting engaged within the next few months so in January I took her shopping for rings. I knew that would keep her soft for awhile. Plus, I told her the more I play the better chance of winning and that could mean more for a honeymoon :D

Chest Rockwell

Rosters

Post by Chest Rockwell » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 pm

Originally posted by Josh R:

I knew what her reaction would be, so I had to soften it. We are getting engaged within the next few months so in January I took her shopping for rings. I knew that would keep her soft for awhile. Plus, I told her the more I play the better chance of winning and that could mean more for a honeymoon :D I paid for my honeymoon with my first year's winnings- by the way even that does not buy you much time she is ready for more returns.