Payment For NFBC Online Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 am

Just a heads up that we do NOT plan on hitting any of the charges for the NFBC Online Championship this week. I guess I should have posted this sooner, but we have enough work running everything for the live events and there's no rush to get the Online Championship payments done so far in advance of the actual drafts. So don't worry about us hitting these charges just yet.

We will likely do these the week of March 10th or so. We'll begin hitting the main events this week and then likely the full auction leagues next week and the Ultimates and Supers last. Then we'll do the NFBC Online Championship leagues that are full. So feel free to sign up for any of these Online Championships and not worry about payment for another 2-3 weeks.

We already have over 160 signups for the Online Championship events, leaving us with less than 140 guaranteed spots left. Thanks for all the support all and don't wait until the last minute to grab a spot in the night you want to draft because we will limit the number of drafts we have each night to make sure each is properly monitored. Thanks all.
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Crazy Like a Fox

Post by Crazy Like a Fox » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Just a heads up that we do NOT plan on hitting any of the charges for the NFBC Online Championship this week. I guess I should have posted this sooner, but we have enough work running everything for the live events and there's no rush to get the Online Championship payments done so far in advance of the actual drafts. So don't worry about us hitting these charges just yet.

We will likely do these the week of March 10th or so. We'll begin hitting the main events this week and then likely the full auction leagues next week and the Ultimates and Supers last. Then we'll do the NFBC Online Championship leagues that are full. So feel free to sign up for any of these Online Championships and not worry about payment for another 2-3 weeks.

We already have over 160 signups for the Online Championship events, leaving us with less than 140 guaranteed spots left. Thanks for all the support all and don't wait until the last minute to grab a spot in the night you want to draft because we will limit the number of drafts we have each night to make sure each is properly monitored. Thanks all. 160 signups on February 16th, just a little over a month later and we have 500. I bet Greg wishes we had another couple months before the season, we might hit 1,000 with a $50,000 Grand Prize.
"Hit a home run - put your head down, drop the bat, run around the bases, because the name on the front is more - a lot more important than the name on the back."

Ryne Sandberg (my favorite player of all-time)