Ever Since...

DOUGHBOYS

Ever Since...

Post by DOUGHBOYS » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Ever Since's.......

Ever since Miggy got hurt a couple of years ago, we have omly seen shades of Miggy.

Ever since Andrew Cashner grew a beard, he has been much more hittable.

Ever since replay reviews started, there have been less Manager rants.
I miss Manager rants. Much more entertaining than umpires with headphones.

Ever since Bruce Jenner changed sexes, I have wondered one thing.
Does Mary Lou Retton still qualify as the first woman on a Wheaties box?
Is she grandfathered in?

Ever since Billy Beane traded Josh Donaldson, Billy Beane is a genius stories have stopped.

Ever since George Steinbrenner died, the Yankees have quit being fun to follow.

Ever since Tim McCarver 'retired', I've felt sorry for Cardinals fans.

Ever since the Braves went into rebuilding mode for 2017, fans have wondered if they'll see these wonderkids before then.

Ever since being a Big Leaguer, Travis d'Arnaud has never met a disabled list he didn't like. (no need to defend, Alan)

Ever since the Mets won last year, Alan has been (overly) protective of his Mets.

Ever since Jose Reyes, Alex Guerrero, and Pablo Sandoval have become pains in the asses for their teams, they disappeared.

Ever since first base coaches brought stop watches out to the coaching box, they've had something to do.

Ever since Justin signed with the Braves, there was a good Upton and a bad Upton.

Ever since then, there has been, a good (Justin), a bad (BJ), and an ugly (Melvin)
This year however, the ugly has been better than the good. The bad is gone.

Ever since they have gone to leagues virtually never seen before, Jordan Zimmerman, Maeda, and Latos are unhittable.

Ever since Brandon Belt grew a beard, he has looked less like a baby giraffe. More racoonish.

Ever since Yogi Berra, Manny Sanguillen and Vladimir Guerrero, I've missed bad ball hitters.
SABR's would beat a bad ball hitter as a dead horse.

Ever since Matt Stairs, pinch hitters have had no face.

Ever since there was a Statesman named John Jay, and a pitcher named Joey Jay, and a baseball player named John Jay, I have wondered if every kid with the last name of Jay, has to have a first name that starts with the letter 'J'.
'J.J. Jay' ?
On my tombstone-
Wait! I never had the perfect draft!