Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Dyv

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by Dyv » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:59 am

Originally posted by Wormdude:

Dave,

I'm glad to hear your daughter is okay. Hope it wasn't anything serious. My 15-month old son broke his leg while I was gone, if it makes you feel any better. We had to hustle home as well. The doctor's said it was a green-stick break..He fell trying to climb out of his crib..They didn't even cast it or anything. He is already crawling around and is standing on it after only a day. The doc said that in three weeks or less, no one will ever even know he broke it but us. I just think he has some of that Hard-CHargin Devil Dog Marine in him from his old man.

Anyway, it was great meeting you guys. I know that this year is going to be a lot of fun.

Later fellas,

Worm Holy Smokes! Broke his leg and walked away? That little guy is tougher than Rocco Baldelli

Dave
Just Some Guy

newkidintown

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by newkidintown » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:07 am

Does anyone in our league have their rosters posted yet?

Wormdude

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by Wormdude » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:41 am

My roster is posted, but like Dyv posted to Tom in another thread, I have only every other pick correct. I have my picks and then team #9's picks every other round. What a mess.

Smalls
You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?

bjoak

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by bjoak » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:05 pm

I have my picks and then team #9's picks every other round. What a mess.

What are you complaining about? At least now you have half a chance of winning. ;)
Chance favors the prepared mind.

newkidintown

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by newkidintown » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:49 pm

Is anyone going to run a moneyball projection on our league or are we just going to defend where we picked our players and brag about how they are going to be the steal of the draft. I think Bonds may indeed come back in late May. I also think that he is going to make a quick move to get a jump on a fly ball and re injure his knee again. Nobody knows what is going to happen and who will be this years Beltre. The draft is over now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Bring on the bidding war.

bjoak

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by bjoak » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:06 pm

Um, just brag probably. I'll do projections fairly, but my team will almost certainly come out ahead because I drafted the guys that my projections really liked. I have no intention of posting the results at this point.

I told you I'd let you know specifically newkid so if I get to it I'll send you a private message.

I though Dyv was going to post his so we can count on him to be a better source than me.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Dyv

Las Vegas NFBC League 7

Post by Dyv » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:43 am

I did the projections from one website, but it's the one I used for about 70% of my draft prep so it probably unfairly credits me for production just as Brian's are tilted. If anyone wants those results just email me at [email protected]

I'll find a neutral site and rerun them - maybe ESPN's or something?

Dave
Just Some Guy