Tampa League 1

Edwards Kings

Tampa League 1

Post by Edwards Kings » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:17 am

Five starts today (weather permitting)...time to bust a move if I can get half my team to at least hit their weight! :mad:
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Edwards Kings

Tampa League 1

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:35 am

Ok...anybody want to trade me a closer? You guys have picked the FA pool cleaner than me working on a rack of ribs...nothing left but bone, gristle, and grease...and damn little gristle...geez!

I had bids out on three guys last week (but not Frasor) who had a chance at a few saves, but was out bid in them all. Maybe Street will set a record with 80 saves this year! :D

[ April 19, 2007, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Edwards Kings ]
Baseball is a slow, boring, complex, cerebral game that doesn't lend itself to histrionics. You 'take in' a baseball game, something odd to say about a football or basketball game, with the clock running and the bodies flying.
Charles Krauthammer

Bobby J

Tampa League 1

Post by Bobby J » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:48 am

Congrats to Mac Attack for winning week 3, you put up a great week. Man this is really going to be a dog fight this year, with you guys at the top. I hope the fierce competition does not cost someone the overall championship.
Some Assembly Required

Edwards Kings

Tampa League 1

Post by Edwards Kings » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:15 am

Way to go Albert! Now we can stop picking on Dave and pick on you! :D
Charles Krauthammer