BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC! SOLD OUT!

Baseball Furies

BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:50 am

The annual tradition continues! A $150 DC of the MTM Specialty Fast Variety beginning at 12:00 p.m. EST the day after Thanksgiving and wrapping up Sunday that weekend at the latest with 750 picks of drafting goodness in between. Shouldn't need to explain to anyone how we roll, so it's first come, first served to fill up this one which should take all of an hour or so today to make happen, so if you want in, better let me know here or via text, DM, carrier pigeon, or the like. Nothing better to work off all the turkey and pumpkin pie. So who wants in? 8-)

1. MTM
2. Al Holmes
3. Chad Fleming
4. Dan Semsel
5. Jason Anthony
6. Rob DiPietro
7. Anthony Gialde
8. Kenny Enfield
9. Matt Tantillo
10. Mike Kosmoski
11. Steve Metzler
12. Jason Wanic
13. Paul Weber
14. Stephen Ruschak
15. John Fish

Signup link: https://nfc.shgn.com/signup/baseball?fo ... 579,3600,0

Last edited by Baseball Furies on Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Thurman15

Re: BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC!

Post by Thurman15 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:44 pm

Great stuff Mike. As you know, I'm in for sure. Should be another fast and exciting draft. ( Al Holmes )
Rogers Hornsby, Hall of Famer with the Cardinals was once asked " You love Baseball Rogers, but what do you do in the winter ? " His response......"I stare out the window and wait for spring "

mkosmoski

Re: BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC!

Post by mkosmoski » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:04 pm

Mike

Count me in this year for this one. I have my Darts and Board
ready to figure out Teams Relievers a whole 4 months before
Roles are settled! Maybe the Turkey Tryptophan Overdose will
help me to see into the Future? Plus, I can’t do worse than I
did last year in some of these DC’S.

Regards

Mike

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Now JUST FIVE SPOTS LEFT! 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:06 pm

Now down to just FOUR spots left! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:57 am

Now down to just THREE SPOTS LEFT! 8-)

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:01 pm

NOW JUST ONE SPOT LEFT! WHO WANTS IT? 8-)

Baseball Furies

Re: BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:43 pm

We are now 100% officially SOLD OUT! 8-) Great job, boys! Greg/Darik, just send me the link directly so I can get it to everyone personally to avoid any rogue sign-ups rather than posting here on this thread. Thanks! :D

Baseball Furies

Re: BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Friday, 11/26, Noon EST, The MTM Black Friday Fast DC! SOLD OUT!

Post by Baseball Furies » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:21 pm

The countdown has begun to this year's annual post-Thanksgiving tradition! 8-) Everyone be ready to rock & roll come noon on Friday as we will be shaking up this year's ADP with this group for sure. Let's do it!