NFC Introduces The High Stakes Fantasy Network YouTube Channel

Greg Ambrosius

NFC Introduces The High Stakes Fantasy Network YouTube Channel

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:49 am

It's time for the best fantasy baseball and fantasy football players in the country to get their just due. It's time for the rest of the industry to learn about them and learn from them.

And we're going to do just that RIGHT NOW!!

SportsHub Games Network has launched the High Stakes Fantasy Network podcast that will be hosted on our new Fantasy High Stakes Network YouTube channel. This podcast will have three sub-heads of videos: 1) Live interviews with the best NFBC and NFFC players; 2) Live online drafts with analysis of each pick; and 3) Live event interviews and broadcasts from New York City and Las Vegas.

The first High Stakes Fantasy podcast was taped this week and features the NFBC's Philippe Dussault of Terrebonne, Quebec, who had the greatest season in high stakes history. Not just in high stakes season-long baseball history. We mean IN ALL OF HIGH STAKES SPORTS HISTORY!!!

Philippe joined Greg Ambrosius to talk about his incredible 2021 NFBC season in which he entered 22 NFBC leagues and CASHED IN EVERY ONE OF THEM. Philippe won 17 of 22 leagues, finished second in two leagues and finished third in his other league. He won the NFBC Main Event overall title, he won the NFBC Auction Championship overall title and he finished second in the Rotowire Online Championship, finishing with a record $324,000 in prize money!! He's the PERFECT guy to appear on our debut podcast.

Check it out now and make sure to give it a Like and Subscribe to this channel (it's free) to get every future podcast. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BraQYg30jHc
Greg Ambrosius
Founder, National Fantasy Baseball Championship
General Manager, Consumer Fantasy Games at SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Wolfpac

Re: NFC Introduces The High Stakes Fantasy Network YouTube Channel

Post by Wolfpac » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Fantastic addition to the NFBC family!

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:55 pm

The big question is why haven't I been given a regular show on the channel yet? Please contact me or my agent directly. 8-)
"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:04 am

Thanks for the positive responses everyone on our first podcast. The CHAMP was great and it even created some good discussion on Twitter about the FAAB deadline. Anyway, it was great and we'll drop another podcast on Friday.

I also look forward to broadcasting a live Online Championship or Cutline Championship draft in the next week and allow people to watch it live and maybe even chat with us live. Maybe we can debut that next Tuesday or Thursday if we can fill up a league or two next week. I'm looking forward to that as we'll have a public draft board with no owners' names, but we could have interaction from the people who join the chat and watch it on our YouTube channel.

That's the next step. And the third one is having multiple live podcasts from New York City and Las Vegas at our live events where everyone is feeling good from the free drinks and the camaraderie!! :lol:
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:58 pm

Okay, I'm going to livestream our first NFBC online draft next Thursday, January 27th at 11 pm ET an NFBC Cutline Championship League. We're working with FTN's Vlad Sedler to promote this one in a "Beat Vlad Sedler" Cutline league. First 10 people to get in can join us for some fun next Thursday night, West Coast time for Vlad!!!

Here's the signup link:

https://nfc.shgn.com/signup/baseball?fo ... 10233,55,1

I'll use a public draft board for the livestream, so nobody will be able to see any of the owners' names. We'll analyze the first 15-20 rounds and give everyone a glimpse of how players are building their best ball teams. Should be fun. Join us for it.

A new High Stakes Fantasy podcast will drop tomorrow. Looking forward to this one.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:42 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:58 pm
Okay, I'm going to livestream our first NFBC online draft next Thursday, January 27th at 11 pm ET an NFBC Cutline Championship League. We're working with FTN's Vlad Sedler to promote this one in a "Beat Vlad Sedler" Cutline league. First 10 people to get in can join us for some fun next Thursday night, West Coast time for Vlad!!!

Here's the signup link:

https://nfc.shgn.com/signup/baseball?fo ... 10233,55,1

I'll use a public draft board for the livestream, so nobody will be able to see any of the owners' names. We'll analyze the first 15-20 rounds and give everyone a glimpse of how players are building their best ball teams. Should be fun. Join us for it.

A new High Stakes Fantasy podcast will drop tomorrow. Looking forward to this one.

Very nice! But you're missing a golden opportunity in not covering the Fast DC this Saturday! Hopefully you will work this into the rotation and also all the big, live high stakes events in March. A livestream of the MTM Ultimate in NYC along with Sirius XM's coverage would be awesome with an NFBC play-by-play and analysis. You should set up to livestream the MTM NFBC party in Vegas that night. Should make for some interesting interviews with a veritable Who's Who in the NFBC in attendance. :mrgreen: 8-)

And this network is really going to explode once my show premiers. When is that anyway?

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base." ~Dave Barry

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:08 am

I finally agree with you!!! I should cover the fast DC on Saturday, but unfortunately I'm going to be at Lambeau Field with my brother Mike and we are going to be cheering on the Packers from sunrise to sunset. It's -17 here right now (regular temp, not wind chill), but it should warm up to 21 by tomorrow and will be in the teens at kickoff. Downright balmy.

Yeah, covering the high stakes drafts should be fun. We will be smart not to give away people's picks, so we have to be smart in New York City. And I definitely want to cover fast drafts online rather than slow drafts to keep the action moving, but all is in the plans. I'm excited for the possibilities here and definitely want input and suggestions from our players.

Thanks for everything. Go Pack Go!!
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:35 am

Our second High Stakes Fantasy Podcast is live now. It features NFBC Hall of Famer Shawn Childs, who talks about the history of the NFBC and a whole lot more. Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlSGZ1927f0

Subscribe to the channel and you'll be alerted about all new podcasts and feel free to LIKE the podcast if you like it. Comments are also welcome. Thanks all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:51 pm

Our latest High Stakes Fantasy podcast features Rotowire.com's Chris Liss as he talks about his 20+ years in the fantasy sports industry, his love of high-stakes fantasy contests and his future with the company. Teaser: He announces here that he's leaving Rotowire.com after the Super Bowl. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggP6UiCuNA

Subscribe to the channel and you'll be alerted about all new podcasts and feel free to LIKE the podcast if you like it. Comments are also welcome. Thanks all and enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:06 am

We hosted our first livestream draft of the season last night with FTNFantasy.com's Vlad Sedler. Vlad and myself talked through the first 16 rounds of an NFBC Cutline Championship draft and had some fun. We'll try to do these each Thursday or Friday night going forward. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpLONa3SuUI
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:37 am

Our latest interview is with NFBC Charter Member Clark Olson, who has won 6 NFBC Main Event titles and has finished in the Top 15 overall in the Main Event four times. His Internet was poor (thus the fuzzy camera), but the discussion was a blast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wlp4eXG2BU&t=9s
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:48 am

We hosted another livestream of an NFBC Cutline Championship league last night featuring Matthew Davis of FTNFantasy.com. Myself, Darik and Matty had some fun during the first 16 rounds of this 10-team draft, as you'll see here. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/UsgNc27ZPJQ
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:07 am

My next guest needs no introduction, but I'll do it anyway!! :lol: Mike "The Mouth" Massotto will join me on The High Stakes Fantasy podcast Tuesday at 8 pm ET and we'll air it live on our YouTube channel and on my Twitter account. We'll cover Mike's NFBC history, the changing NFBC landscape, his involvement in the growth of the live events and Draft Champions leagues, and a whole lot more. I'll even let Mike ask any questions he has of me and the NFBC.

Tune in live or watch it on our YouTube channel starting tomorrow at 8 pm ET.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:15 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:07 am
My next guest needs no introduction, but I'll do it anyway!! :lol: Mike "The Mouth" Massotto will join me on The High Stakes Fantasy podcast Tuesday at 8 pm ET and we'll air it live on our YouTube channel and on my Twitter account. We'll cover Mike's NFBC history, the changing NFBC landscape, his involvement in the growth of the live events and Draft Champions leagues, and a whole lot more. I'll even let Mike ask any questions he has of me and the NFBC.

Tune in live or watch it on our YouTube channel starting tomorrow at 8 pm ET.
Just a reminder that MTM and myself will livestream our podcast tonight for anyone who has time to tune in. I'll have it on my Twitter account and you can watch on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYCJJ ... Sb-VngrVBw

Subscribe to the free channel and you'll get alerts every time we air a new podcast. Even Like it if you Like it!!! :lol: See ya tonight.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:04 pm

You don't want to miss out on this one, boys and girls! 8-)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:45 am

If you want to listen to last night's podcast, you can do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DS5ouAnww

Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:57 am

We livestreamed last night's "Beat Matty Davis" Rotowire Online Championship league last night and had some fun with Matty and Darik Buchar. If you want to check out the first 15 rounds of that draft last night, just go to our YouTube link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uid4_iOcH4g

My next guest on the High Stakes Fantasy podcast will be new NFBC Hall of Famer John Pausma. We are going to hook up on Monday night and will livestream that one-on-one interview. I'll post a time once we finalize it, but check it out. Thanks.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:03 am

I had a great conversation with our newest NFBC Hall of Famer, John Pausma, last night and you can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKE98HkvIg&t=10s

We have a pig farmer in the NFBC Hall of Fame and now we have a Dairy Farmer in the NFBC Hall of Fame. Enjoy the conversation.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Baseball Furies

Post by Baseball Furies » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:25 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:03 am
I had a great conversation with our newest NFBC Hall of Famer, John Pausma, last night and you can check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKE98HkvIg&t=10s

We have a pig farmer in the NFBC Hall of Fame and now we have a Dairy Farmer in the NFBC Hall of Fame. Enjoy the conversation.
Funny, and all these years I thought he was a plumber. He's got that vibe about him of someone you'd walk into the kitchen on and be greeted by his ass crack under your sink. :P :lol: Looking forward to listening!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:49 am

Okay, after a brief hiatus due to the MLB lockout and the crazy 28 days of drafts that proceeded the new CBA, I am back with another live interview on our High Stakes Fantasy Network YouTube Channel.

It takes place today at 4 pm ET with the one and only NFBC Hall of Famer Lindy Hinkelman. We'll air the interview live starting at 4 pm ET on our YouTube channel and on my Twitter feed. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and you'll get an alert when we go live. As long as we can get Lindy to work that pesky laptop with a camera and microphone, we should be fine!! :lol: Can't wait for the discussion.

See you there.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:19 am

My interview with NFBC Hall of Famer Lindy HInkelman can be found here:

https://youtu.be/s2a3_fx49GU

Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 10, 2022 7:36 am

James Roday Rodriguez is an accomplished actor, director, producer and an NFFC member since 2007. I think you'll like this discussion I had with James yesterday about his passion for fantasy sports, the future of Psych and his return to Las Vegas in September:

https://youtu.be/LnShK8hn-zM
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:22 am

I'm excited to announce that Chad Schroeder will be my next guest on the High Stakes Fantasy Network podcast tonight at 10 ET. We'll air it live on my Twitter account and on our High Stakes Fantasy Network YouTube channel. Join us and even ask any question you want in the Chat Room. See you there:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYCJJ ... Sb-VngrVBw
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:01 am

I forgot to post this last week, but if you're interested in the Chad Schroeder interview, check it out here:

https://youtu.be/tEAAYs-CZ4I

Chad is one of the very best high-stakes players in the industry and he's an NFFC Hall of Famer with over $1.4 million in football winnings and he's still third on the NFBC Career Earnings List despite not competing in baseball since 2015. He won over $500,000 in five seasons of NFBC action, so check out his thoughts on my one-on-one interview with him. Enjoy.
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:44 am

My next guest on the High Stakes Fantasy Network podcast is none other than Rotowire.com's Jeff Erickson. Listen in to this conversation to learn more about Jeff's transition from a law degree to the fantasy sports industry and why he loves high-stakes competition so much.

The whole interview is here:

https://youtu.be/CfbyyXjbtMM
Greg Ambrosius
Twitter - @GregAmbrosius